Our employees are passionately improving
the communities in which we do business,
by giving back.
We strive to be good neighbors.
It's a culture of safety. A goal of zero accidents.
Our employees, customers, communities and environment deserve it.
Comprehensive procedures to ensure the well being
of employees, customers, suppliers and visitors, led by:
- never sacrificing safety for the sake of production
- employees taking an active role in workplace safety
That means words like conserve and sustainability, backed by actions.
Examples of our environmental excellence include:
- methodical cleaning and sorting of scrap, including old mercury switches
- on-site source control programs like radiation detection
It's a culture of giving back
. Serving those who serve and protect us.
Working with local police and fire departments on initiatives such as:
- computerized imaging to prevent and deter scrap metal theft
- providing space and vehicles for "Jaws of Life" training