Transportation and Containers Delivery/Pick-up
When you need containers for scrap collection and pickup and an experienced team of dispatchers, Advantage Metals Recycling is here to serve you. Logistics to transportation, we'll arrange for reliable and efficient scrap shipment from your scrap yard or manufacturing facility to one of our 15 recycling plants. We have a fleet of over 70 trucks to serve you!
Dedicated, fast, reliable, personalized and comprehensive
Whether you need a roll-off container for your manufacturing facility, construction site, cleanup project, or at your recycling facility, we'll deliver it on-site and on time.
Containers are available in a variety of sizes:
- Specialty containers in various sizes for specific requirements (i.e. lockable tops)
- Roll-off containers from 10 to 50 yard sizes
- Steel sided and specialty trailers
Container service and roll-off features:
- Loaded at ground level, so no need for heavy equipment
- Convenient placement close to source
- Available in a variety of sizes
- On time delivery to meet your schedule
We are proud of our customer service record, which translates to:
- 24-hour access to live, knowledgeable dispatchers who take your call and arrange to transport your scrap
- GPS enabled dispatch service that allows for real-time truck and container tracking
- Automated email notifications upon container pick up
- Access to MyScrapInfo.com for critical account information like past trips and weights
- Professionally licensed drivers on every job
Accurate, fast, efficient
Call 877-320-2085 or email AMRDispatch@djj.com
for your custom container service requests.
to take a tour of the new MyScrapInfo - - our exclusive web portal offering you unparalleled information access and transparency.